Friday, March 27, 2009

APOLOGIZE

sorry... mr teddy bear..
no matter how many times i say sorry..
i know it is hard for you to forgive me...
we cant enter into relationship but we can be the best best fren..
i so glad, when i sad u be there for me..
give me support, happiness...
thank you..
human is complicated...
like to think too much...
i m the one...
i care too many...
i very care my appearance..
it hard for me to believe why you like me??
why you choose me??
i m not that good plus i m ugly gal...
i also hard to believe you like me??
what the outsider will think le??
they also hard to believe it arh??
how come a guy will choose a ugly gal be his gf??
ppl will laugh like the hell... u know??
wat i will feel??
i no have confidence at all arh...
please dun come and drop it to zero arh...
cruel to you also cruel to myself...
i let go a GOOD guy...
this is my lost...
you will find someone like you the most in the future..
god will always bless you...
thank you for caring and loving me...
hope you understand my decision...^^


.:.elaine.:.

1 comment:

  1. He will respect your decision. No worries =)



    -May-

    ReplyDelete