Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BALIK KAMPUNG

finally i can HOME
already i month no go back le..
really really MISS home..
this time i will back for 4 day~
hukasaka..hukasaka..
i already plan wat i wan to do when at PERLIS..
1. go out wif papa and mama (it is great! all is pay by them..save $)
2. decorate my room (with lucky star)
3. hang out wif fren(yum cha, 38)
4. go jalan jalan cari makan (more of the time is LAKSA)
5. buy present for my beloved fren (YR and MA who will birthday soon)
6. have a treatment for my hair ( to help my kering hair)
7. buy printer + format my laptop (virus again....!)
*maybe have some adjustment on my planning..*
by the way....
i have to finish my TAX and COMPANY LAW assign..
i think it wont bring any affect to my planning...^^
PERLIS wait me....
2moro 5sth i will be there already.. =.-

.:.elaine.:.

No comments:

Post a Comment