Saturday, March 14, 2009

TIRED

recently really damn tired....
in the 72hrs, i sleep only 10hrs..
rushing 3 assignment..
wow...break my records for the 1st time...
feel so stress , emotional and disappointed...
in the process of during these assignment... T.T
however all is gone when all assignment is passing up...
thank you, my group mate....!
1st thing i do after i submit all my assignment is.....SING K....!
but a bit tired ba... so like no mood to sing..haha...
after SING K.... i really cant tahan d...
just like a died fish...
lay on the bed and slep till morning..
i over limit d...haha^^
really pig arh me.... ^-^
just leave one test... BF test...
i will become bak a normal and free person..
waiting the day reaching....
Wednesday is my BIG day.....
like a prisoner that will get their freedom soon...
.:.elaine.:.

1 comment: