Sunday, March 29, 2009

DIRECTION

where is my DIRECTION??
I lost it again...
Final is coming...
i haven study at all..
L-A-Z-Y...
playing mood is more than study mood..
mana pergi my study mood??
faster come back arh??
I need it....!
My brain xant function well with stupid problem..
i wan to quit my agreement with my owner..
because i gonna move to new house soon..
staying wif my hiao geng.
if i wanna move out i shuld be find a person to replace my room..
but the problem is my owner gonna sold the room when the agreement is end..
so that it is impossible for me to find a person to replace my room..
and after 3 month she need to move out...!
so what shuld i do??
worrying the deposit cant get back??
worrying too much d...
make me hard to focus to the studies...
help me please....
FIND BACK MY DIRECTION...!

.:.elaine.:.

No comments:

Post a Comment